Friday, January 23, 2009


4L class chalet @ Aloha Changi
21st - 23rd January 2009 (22nd in actual fact)



Day 1 - BBQ night.

Photos from day 2 (which is only a little while after the bbq) will be on the next post ;D

***************************************************************

Terie's parents sent us to Aloha Changi at around 5:30, and alot of our classmates were already there by then since most of them came at 3:00 by the shuttle bus.

While they were getting the fire started, Terie and I explored the place which was very lousy, complete with dirty toilets and rooms. We chose a room on the 2nd floor since nobody was in it and went down to the "living" room to fiddle around with the mahjong set.


it got boring after awhile so we went out to talk to some people.



They discovered that the charcoal they ordered online didn't have fire starters so Chongrui got haonan to buy a box of it on his way there, so that took awhile. (Just that he found a pack of it hidden in that bag of charcoal towards the end of the bbq, haonan almost killed him)


So here's a picture of all of them staring intently at.... the bbq pit.


While the guys were at it, we girls were slacking around, taking pictures, chatting, eating the cooked food and stoning.




That horrible place had tons of mosquitoes and bugs so I had to get my mosquito repellant down since alot of people were itching all over by then.


Terie's almost ready to catch the falling mosquito repellant! That's a cat cleaning itself in that octagon, did I tell you there were MANY MANY cats there?? 9 of them if I'm not wrong.



FeliciaBerrycia, Leonanana, Ahbu and emmabanna!


take 2.


A PICTURE WITH WANZHEN, like FINALLY!!! :D


Christina!


After that, Leona, Felicia and I started doing stupid poses in front of the camera out of boredom. Christina and the rest refused to join us cause it was kinda retarded but who cares, ITS ALL IN THE NAME OF FUN!!!

HERE'S ONLY 6 OUT OF THE 67!!!!


LOOK AT LEONA'S FACE LOL


AND FELICIA'S TOO


model to be haha!


felicia's not looking at me while I'm proposing to her (with two bands) ):


Do I look like a kungfu master!!!!!


The big giant asking for the little dwarf's hand in marriage (lucky I wasn't there, if not I'd be as tiny as an ant)


Its supposed to be a heart!




Oh yeah, the bbq was ready by then! Camwhoring and silly retarded poses sure helped us waste alot of time :P


Terie doing the fanning and haonan cooking! There were a few other people doing the cooking but I didn't get a picture of the rest lol




The food was not bad, I really loved the chicken and cheese sausages in particular! OH, THE CHICKEN CHOP WAS SERIOUSLY FINGER-LICKING GOOOOOD.




Somebody screamed while I was eating my satay cause there was a disgusting worm dangling from a reeeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy long spider thread (if that's what you call it). IT WAS TOTALLY GROSS OKAY, swinging all around due to the wind and threatening the safety of out food >:[


ahah! THE CULPRIT!! That spider in the middle was ROUGHLY 7 cm long and the web was GIGANTIC.


Satay distributor! He refused to give them to me at first cause I took this photo but I still got a few in the end :D


then we found another worm dangling from the lamppost. TOLD YOU ALOHA CHANGI WAS GROSS.


I took a few more of these photos and Samuel was staring at the worm in every one of them HAHAHA.


Looks as if it was snowing!!!


nah, just the ashes ):


lets play counting!!


Its supposed to be a cute kitten -__-



Then I went over to Chinyee and Leongying's table and started doing harmonizing :D It was really fun to be singing all sorts of songs, leongying got high singing 'barbie girl' and Wanzhen and grace started dancing to it hahaha!


yingz!




k this is the other class photo but its obviously a failure shot .__.


:D








k this ends the post I'm still in a gong gong state so I don't have much to write about.

I'll post the photos for the next day later! (they're the pretty ones with the sunrise and everything :D)

No comments: